GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) PRIVACY NOTICE
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance
the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data,
protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted
movement of personal data within the EU.
This Privacy Notice provides clear information on:
• How I collect your personal data
• The types of personal data I collect
• How I use your personal data
• How I store and protect your personal data
• My legal obligations relating to the use of your personal data
• Your rights relating to personal data that I hold about you
• Your right to access data held about you
How I Collect Your Data
The data I collect is provided by you, or an agent / representative acting on your behalf.
It is collected when you or the agent:
• Make an enquiry on my website
• Provide information to me in an email or a letter
• Provide information to me by telephone
• Provide information to me in person
The Data I Collect
• The personal information I collect is to confirm booking details for club demonstrations
and workshops, to notify clubs of painting holidays and exhibitions, to discuss commissions
or purchase of DVD’s or work from my gallery. This can include any or all of the following:
• The full name(s) and address(es) of the person(s) making the booking/enquiry
• The email address of the person(s) making the booking / enquiry
• The telephone numbers of the person(s) making the booking / enquiry
How I Use Your Data
The personal information provided to me will only be used in connection with the services
I am providing to you and in a way that you have provided permission.
I will use your personal information to:
• Process your booking and provide confirmation details.
• Obtain and confirm payments for my services via cheque or bank transfer.
• Respond to any questions or comments via e-mail, telephone or by post.
• Provide additional information that may be useful to you or is requested.
How I Store Your Data and Keep It Secure
I take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to store your
information in a secure manner and to prevent its loss or misuse.
Your data is stored on a secured computer drive on a designated computer,
which is password protected and accessed only by authorised personnel
of Paul Weaver Art.
Any written correspondence or records are kept in a secure, locked location and
can only be accessed by authorised personnel of Paul Weaver Art.
These records are only kept for as long as is reasonable and when destroyed are
done so using a security grade shredder.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
I will not disclose any personal data I hold to any third parties, unless with your express
and documented permission.
I may however disclose your personal data to third parties where it is required by law and
evidence of this will be retained.
• You may request that I provide you with any personal information I hold about you.
• Request for Deletion of Personal Data.
• You also have the right to request that I delete and destroy your personal data.
Third Party Websites
My website contains links to other websites, including Facebook. This is primarily to make bookings
with third parties who have commissioned me to tutor painting holidays or workshops on their behalf
and to update news and events on my Facebook page.
I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and as such, you should
exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please let me know if the personal information which I hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Last updated – 04 / 08 / 2018